Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official forums of Dream Imbue.

5 posters

Aaron, otherwise known as Airagale.

Airagale
    Airagale
    Trial Member
    Trial Member

Aaron, otherwise known as Airagale. Empty Aaron, otherwise known as Airagale.

Post  Airagale Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:50 pm

Hey Everyone,
    I’m Aaron. You’re more than welcome to call me Airagale, Air, Gale, or Aaron. I am a recent initiate in Dream Imbue and I am pretty excited to be a part of the clan.

I was born January 2nd, 1992 in Mesquite, Tx. I am now currently a freshman here in Dallas at Southern Methodist University attempting to obtain a degree in computer science. I play the trumpet and I have a very large fascination with Dragons! Another essential piece of information about me is that I am gay; a very masculine acting “gay” at that. When I am not living on campus I am at my home in Seagoville! My time during the semester is spent playing in the Mustang band. I spend the rest of my time studying, unfortunately… Also my favorite color is green.

As for my history on runescape, I have been a dedicated played since April of 2004. I unfortunately did not obtain the rubber chicken. :< My very first clan I ever joined was named The knights of Saradomin. It has influenced my “Runescape religion” hence why I am always wearing Saradomin or blue items. When I received my quest cape in March of 2009 I have religiously kept up on every quest, and…. I have not used a quest guide since I was a nonmember. I believe in a balanced character and like to keep everything around the same level!

Anyway, this is just a bunch of random facts about myself ingame and in real life. I hope to see everyone soon! :>

-Gale
    laelith
    laelith
    General
    General

Aaron, otherwise known as Airagale. Empty Re: Aaron, otherwise known as Airagale.

Post  laelith Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:55 pm

heya =D trumpet ftw played in highschool =p

has rubber chicken and yo yo muahahaha

oh and welcome =D
    ::: (\(\
    *: (=' :') :*
    •.. (,('')('')¤° x_Aeona_x
    Di tbh
    Di tbh
    Leader
    Leader

Aaron, otherwise known as Airagale. Empty Re: Aaron, otherwise known as Airagale.

Post  Di tbh Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:56 pm

Very nice to meet you too Aaron.Smile

Glad to see another capricorn likes green too. <3 Very Happy
    Airagale
    Airagale
    Trial Member
    Trial Member

Post  Airagale Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:15 pm

I rarely meet anyone who look into horoscopes and stuff. I am impressed Smile
    Di tbh
    Di tbh
    Leader
    Leader

Post  Di tbh Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:22 pm

Smile It's my business to spot the cap's. Wink
    TroubledAdam
    TroubledAdam
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post  TroubledAdam Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:19 pm

Ello Guvnah Welcome Very Happy hehe
    nirvana22
    nirvana22
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post  nirvana22 Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:30 am

Welcome man, way to be on the comp sci degree.. just remember, certifications mean everything in this field. I don't even have a degree XD
    Airagale
    Airagale
    Trial Member
    Trial Member

Post  Airagale Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:41 pm

Hey guys. The going away Forum is Administrative access only so I am doing it here!!!

Runescape Name:
    Airagale

How long will you be inactive for:
    may 2011

Will you be returning to DI:
    yes

Why are you going to be inactive:
    I will not be fully inactive! I will occasionally get on to visit and hang out with everyone, but it will be sparse activity.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 1:58 am